Fashion : JAPAN STREETWEAR

Friday, November 04, 2016

Hi , On today's entry Imma talk about Japan Fashion!
  Well, a friend of mine is a Japan Streetwear enthusiast, and he recommended me to wear  these kinda style. Well , At first, I'm this kinda girl

"I'm not boyish or girly, I dress according to my mood"

But now, I'm currently into Japan streetwear. Thanks to a friend of mine whom got me this virus. haha! Slowly, I start collecting pieces to be mix and match.. so.. yeah haha..


Here are some of inspirations to sum up the topic

 
 



Pic credits to owner , and from Pinterest.

Not much skin to be exposed right? hehe.. I know. Its the new sexy thing, the less you show, the more people wonder. Let's keep that as a secret between us okay?  hehehe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

LATEST POSTS

Subscribe