The Law of Attraction

Saturday, February 16, 2019




Hi everyone peace be upon you!

First entry after graduating my bachelor's degree!
Emangnya kalian percaya nggak apa yang tertulis di judul blog post ini?
Well, as for me.. it's real tho. I once said that I wanted to rest for at least a month after graduating and at the time being just trying to apply a few jobs online and doing a few artworks or stuffs just to keep myself busy.

I was almost reached my downfall for my life where i'm starting to feel unmotivated for myself and I hate this situation tbh. After a few tries sending job seeking emails to a few local companies, Alhamdulillah last night I finally received a response through whatsapp and the location is the same area as my first job before continuing study and it's the place which is very near to my previous internship office. I was delighted to receive such text and quiet anxious for it. May Allah ease.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

LATEST POSTS

Subscribe